Saturday, June 12, 2010

A NOTE FROM SPAIN

Chris sent a note from Spain telling of a unique use for Boatmaster.

"I'm the mate on a large commercial sailboat. We bought and installed Boatmaster on the ships computer for the deckhands to work things out on their own, before we come in to dock. It's become a game for the deckhands to work through a docking manoever before we actually do it. Your programme is actually quite good, and I think it has a good market in the superyacht industry. I would suggest changing some of the settings to allow simulating larger vessels especially large sailboats and catamarans.
Keep up the good work,
Greetings from Spain,
Chris"

Anyone else out there using Boatmaster in unique ways?  I really hadn't considered that The Pros would find a need for a program that teaches the basics, but obviously some folks are less adept than others and can use the practice.

Chris' note reminds me of something I alluded to in the manual....EVERYONE has trouble docking a boat, sometime.  Don't be put off by the problem.  Boatmaster will help and you'll enjoy boating all that much more.

Thanks, Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment